Friday, December 9, 2011

Team Don

As far as I'm concerned (and aside from the head of coiffed hair), neither Edward nor Jacob have anything on my husband. I won't get all gushy and embarrass him, but I want to say this for the record:

 I think your bald head is HOT. You make male pattern baldness look sexy.
 It's funny to me that there was a time when I was giddy about diamonds from you. After five years of marriage, you have given me so much more than diamonds.
Like this guy. And encouragement in my faith. And support. And a tether to the earth. And you are still, hands down, the funniest person I have ever met. I used to be the funny one, but I am so happy to just sit and laugh at your wit instead. I hope our son grows up to be JUST LIKE YOU.

Well.

Except for maybe the farting in bed.

I love you, husband, and I am so happy I said yes to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment