Monday, April 25, 2011

Pictures of Monday

Laundry, errands, shopping, quick phone calls, swinging under the live oak up the street. Trying to take b&w pictures on my camera.


We hung a coat rack low on the wall so that William will have a place to hang his back pack in four years, when he starts kindergarten. Why did I have to hang this coat rack today, when he is only ten months old? Because that's how I roll. His baby friends can use it to hang their baby bags in the meantime.

Some day, he may actually succeed in wrestling my camera from my hands. Zooming in to his cute face is a risk I am willing to take.

When I am too tired to really cook, I make breakfast for dinner. The salad is a buzz-kill, according to Don. Migas and evening beans and fresh tortillas.


No comments:

Post a Comment