Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Weekend Looked Like This

Waiting for GM and Grandpa to come and get him. I am overstimulated just looking at this photo of the world's most awesome exercauser.
Primer. (Please excuse grainy and dark photos as I attempt to go full manual on my camera.)
Goodbye, yellow wall!
I love taking pictures of lunch. 

Full manual is hard for me.

If your husband helps you repaint the entire house for the third time in less than 2 years, you should at least get him a bag of peanut M&Ms and leave them on his computer with a note telling him how awesome he is.
I felt so energetic and refreshed after painting for a good solid ten hours. Refreshed! Painting 10 and 13 foot walls all day is not as physically demanding as keeping up with a 10 month old. Can I get an amen?

We still have to finish cutting in the kitchen walls and some of the baseboards, but things look a lot better around here. If, in a moment of sheer frustration and annoyance with f-stops, I don't throw my camera across the room and smash it into a very expensive pile of broken glass and plastic, I will take pictures of the newly painted rooms. The good news is that the color is a keeper! For five years, anyway (Don made me promise).

No comments:

Post a Comment