Friday, February 18, 2011

Common Grace

Do you ever have so much to say that you can't find the words? This has been one of those weeks for me. So many stories and big things and love and even a miracle or two, but I just don't have the words right now. I am so thankful for everyday, ordinary, amazing common grace.

For a guest room that is nothing special, but the perfect quiet and sunny place to escape my crazy green living room.

For my husband who understands my need to redecorate every 6 months. He gets me.

For quiet space with my son, no matter how messy it can get.


For my little sister who is an artist.

For seven pillows on a king-size bed. And yes, I really need that many pillows.

For the perfect romper for my son that cost a BUCK at a thrift store.

For this crazy face. Check out those polar bear feet.

For messy children.


For my mother, collector of antique dolls.

For magic in a light fixture.

For love love love.

For a baby who sleeps through the night. 

For health and new teeth.

For William's constant reminders that there is magic all around us.  There is fun to be had, even in a laundry room.


For a husband who always helps with bath time, even if he is tired from the weight of his patients.

For grandmothers who think William hung the moon.

For the short, sweet pleasure of a clean baby wrapped in a towel.



No comments:

Post a Comment