Monday, January 31, 2011

Cheap Thrills

Don't you love it when you come across something cheap AND cheerful? I do! I'm sharing the cheap love...
Orchid in purple pot from Lowe's for $11. Now let's just see if I can keep it alive...
Bangles from World Market for $8. Kind of tacky, but in a fun way. William LOVES it when I wear these.
Granny afghan. It's so colorful; this side is more muted but the other side has turquoise and pink and purple. FREE! Gift from Don's mom.
Cloth diapers. They're not right for everyone, but we love them. We've saved a boat-load of money so far on diapers and William is only 7 months old.  I know I'm crazy, but I love this big basket overflowing with glowing white clean diapers (the dirty stinky ones, I am not such a fan of).

Stacking mugs from World Market for $9.99. We have a smallish kitchen and these save space and are so cheerful.





No comments:

Post a Comment