Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It's Just a Fever

That's what I keep telling myself. Numbers on a thermometer.  But this is his first fever. This is his first time to be sick.

This is William yesterday, wrestling his sock.

























This is William today, with a 104 fever that came on at 4:30 this morning, being comforted by his daddy. My two sick boys.

























Don wanted ramen soup. 910 grams of sodium per serving! I made a quick homemade ramen instead, while William slept.





























I wish I could take William's fever and hurting away. Everyone keeps telling me not to worry; it's just a fever, but it's not so easy to do when I hold my hot, crying baby. He keeps talking and babbling while he's crying, saying "mamaaaaaa." He's trying to tell us he hurts. I keep rocking him and telling him he's going to be better soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, big hugs to all three of you. It's so hard when your little one is sick. :(

    ReplyDelete