Monday, January 3, 2011

Generations of Comfort

Don's parents have graciously let us stay with them while our wood floors are being replaced this week. After partying from 12:45 am to 2:45 am, and then having two after parties later in the night, William snuggled up on the guest bed and took a long nap.

I wrapped him in this blanket.



Don's grandmother made it for him when he was a baby. I wonder if she knew that it would one day warm her great-grandson.

She raised four children, including twin girls. I would like to know what she'd have to say about sleep training. And whether she would use cloth or disposable diapers. I'm sure she'd know how to get William to eat the food I make him.

























Or maybe she would just tell me that no one has all the answers and we just have to do the best we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment